As we enter a turbulent century, more organisations are looking for new ways to respond to:
- the growing demand for speed and accessibility of services,
- the emphasis on delivering an effortless, integrated customer experience
- radical innovation in technology, technological concepts and platforms,
- the trend towards a more globalised environment, social responsibility, and
- uncertain economic pressures.
Continue reading “Sick and tired of leading lousy teams? Here’s what to do”
Working with teams, I am often surprised by the variety and depth of emotions that individual members express, from anxiety when the project begins, to delight once the project gets underway. Being an effective project manager means anticipating the different challenges that crop up at each stage. I made an infographic to help you interpret the 5 main stages.
Continue reading “Mapping team life cycles the right way”