As we enter a turbulent century, more organisations are looking for new ways to respond to:
- the growing demand for speed and accessibility of services,
- the emphasis on delivering an effortless, integrated customer experience
- radical innovation in technology, technological concepts and platforms,
- the trend towards a more globalised environment, social responsibility, and
- uncertain economic pressures.
Continue reading “Sick and tired of leading lousy teams? Here’s what to do”
Modern businesses recognise the importance of driving innovation and continuous improvement through team-based projects. This does not mean, however, that organisations have gotten smarter at selecting the correct type of projects. In my cheat sheet, I list four mistakes that I had personally made early in my career. Continue reading “The Ultimate Cheat Sheet on Project Selection”